Spring Show is scheduled for May 22, 2021 There will be a 10 am show and a 2pm Show. All Dancers will participate in both shows. 1. We will not be answering any emails after Thursday at 11:59 pm. Please email any questions before then!
2. If your child develops a fever, Covid symptoms, or becomes a close contact quarantine, contact the studio ASAP. We love all the dancers but the dancer will not be able to perform under these conditions.
3. All accounts must be paid in full by Wednesday. We have added tights and masks that were ordered throughout the month. If you have ACH withdrawals and would like us to draw the due amount please email the studio before Wednesday.
4. All Dancers must take everything from their cubbies this week. They will need their shoes and class uniforms for the show. If you do not send a bag we will have plastic grocery bags.
5. Make sure your dancer has their clear mask. Physically hold the mask and clean it if needed. 6. You will enter the front doors of Trinity and follow the signs to the cafeteria for check-in.
7. For rehearsal and recital- No bags, No snacks, No nail polish, No jewelry, No make-up, No tattoos, No sock/Bun rolls. Water bottles with water only and name written on the bottle.
8. In your parent portal files are videos of how to do your dancer's hair. If you still are not able to do your dancer's hair please email the studio so we can schedule the time for your dancer to check in. The braid is for the MORNING BALLET STEPS classonly!
10. The virtual ticket sales will be closing Wednesday at 11:59 PM. A virtual ticket is for anyone who can not attend in person. This is great for families who live out of town. https://forms.gle/nAkrZrzmp7baPtMr7
Mark your Calendar!! Bring a friend to dance week is May 24-27